To bring Thailand’s ranking into the top 50 countries on Education First’s English Proficiency Index (EF EPI) by becoming the most preferred centre for improving English language proficiency.
To build and sustain an English language learning centre, which provides the most conducive language learning experience to Thai learners of English, and together with other Thai teachers translate our vision into a reality.
As school goers we wished for teachers who would understand us; know how we feel, what we are going through. Having been in the same shoes, we help our learners achieve their goals with positive feelings of learning a new language.
Our honesty towards our work and the people we work with including our learners is our guiding light. We are moving closer to our vision and misson, each day, through dedication, commitment and positive attitude.
People who work with us are members of the EngVictus family. We all have a say in the progress of the organisation.
A wise person once said, ‘I shall stop learning only when I am six feet under’. We are on a never ending journey. We constantly update our knowledge for the best results in our learners’ delvelopment.
Our teachers are experienced language learners. This is important for us because we want our teachers to empathise with our learners on their journey of learning a new language. The three most important qualities we look for in a teacher are respect, empathy and authenticity.
Girish M - English Trainer
- CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Adults)
- Trainer Development by NILE (Norwich Institute for Language Education)
- Teaching English Online by Cambridge Assessment English
- Offering online teaching services, as freelance work, to adults learners from all around the globe on the British Council Teaching Online platform
- Delivering a workshop on humanistic teaching at the Thai TESOL conference; where I shared how I have been able to successfully bring Earl Stevick’s profound contribution in education to my virtual classrooms.
- Delivering a webinar on the British Council platform on how I have successfully implemented the ‘Flipped Approach’ with my learners
- Participating and completing iTDi’s GMILE course facilitated by Scott Thornbury; where we discussed some of Earl Stevick’s tremendous contribution to the field of education.
- Participating and completing iTDi’s Creating ELT Materials course facilitated by Katherine Bilsborough; where I created and submitted a portfolio of materials for diverse contexts.
- Being a part of an international teacher community; we meet once every three weeks to discuss and share our ideas and opinions on various academic themes
- Learning (ongoing) a foreign language; Thai. I have taken the Chulalongkorn’s CU-TFL test and plan to take it again this year (2023) to test my Thai language proficiency
Favourite quote – It isn’t about teaching but learning.
Favourite pastime – (in an ideal world) Watching the sunrise while sipping my espresso with a book in one hand
Inspiration – Watching the success of our learners (cliché but a fact )
Jirina K - Coach and Language Consultant
- NLP Master Practitioner from the American Board of NLP
- Associate Coaching Certificate from International Coaching Federation
- Managing a Multinational Workforce Certificate from Singapore Airlines
- Cabin Crew Leader Program Certificate from Singapore Airlines
- Elected to be Event Director of ICF Bangkok Chapter where I lead in organizing the coaching and mentoring events with global speakers like Prof.Jonathan Passmore, Coach Jonathan Reitz, and notable professors from Henley Centre for coaching.
- Being part of an international coaches group, we meet every Sunday to discuss and share our experience in the coaching aspect.
- Being Coach Assistant in numerous training; NLP, Life purpose, Effective Coaching, etc. with HIGH10 institute where I help students to unleash their full potential and find their life purpose.
- Certified to be Finger Print Analysis (DMIT) where I can coach people to understand their innate character and potential in order to maximise their ability
- Promoted to be one of the first few Thai Lead Stewardess in Singapore Airlines
Favourite quote – Everything you want is on the other side of fear
Favourite pastime – (whenever the opportunity arises) Hiking in the mountain
Inspiration – Witnessing the positive change in coachees
For me, ‘EngVictus’ is the best place for learning English. There is a ‘great teacher’ who always pays attention and adapts learning principles to leaners. The teacher makes me comfortable, feel relaxed for talking, and willing to explains anythings when I confused. In addition, he has suggestions that’s alignment for your level. Absolutely, I have progression more than before.
Girish is very great, passionate and dedicated teacher. I love when he always customizes the course based on student’s goals & needs and keeps motivating students to improve their English skills. I really enjoyed the teaching style and new activities that he always adds to the courses. My writing and speaking skills have improved a lot since I enrolled the course. Even though my work schedule is very busy, EngVictus offers the flexibilities which help me practice English regularly. The most important thing is he always be there for his students when they need special or urgent practices for assignments/projects. 😉 I strongly recommend for anyone looking to learn English!
That's wonderful journey learning with the greatest teacher. My language is improving by leaps and bounds within few months. I hope it will make easier for you to decide to study here 🙂
First of all, I appreciate my teacher to always cheer up me to learn language that makes me not shy to speak English even if i make some mistakes, Girish will always correct the right thing. It makes me familiar with the language and grammar without having to open a textbook when i have to use it. 🙂
To be honest, learning English with Engvictus was one of the best decisions that i’ve ever made so far. Girish is very passionate about his work. He always made sure that I was on the right track to my goals and encouraged me to surpass my limits. Besides that, the classes were never boring which made me truly enjoy and felt comfortable speaking English. Moreover, when i made mistakes, he always looked for the deep causes and fixed them together. Last but not least! I wanna shout out to Girish, you are the best teacher! I can’t thank you enough 😃
"Since I study with EngVictus I'm not afraId to speak English with other people. EngVictus made me have a confident and dare to speak no matter it wrong or not because if I speak something wrong I will get the feedback and it made me improve myself to speak the right in next time."
"I used to shy to speak when I speak English but when I study with EngVictus I have more confidence than before. I understand TOEIC test and how to thinking process when I do the test. And the last thing that I like is how the teacher try to understand me and find the way to study that is right for me."
"I believe I made the right decision in choosing to study English with Girish," I must say. This English lesson taught me more than just the fundamentals of the language. Girish is constantly looking for new ways to educate, the best way to adapt to me, pay attention to what I am interested in, show me a different perspective on English and life, and give me the courage to face real-world situations."
"This English class is totally different from what I’ve learnt ! Girish gives us so much courage to speak English confidently. All of classes are so much fun and super useful. Every assignments help me improve my skills day by day as well. Consequently, I am now confident to communicate with foreigner."
"You're the best teacher I've ever met. Your teaching method is unique because you design content of the class for that specific person. It's made me to understand the content very easily."
Khun Bam & Tee
Join our Team
If you are a like-minded facilitator, who prioritises learners and their progress over everything else, come join us because we won’t be able to reach our goal(s) without you.